Thursday, July 16, 2015

Let this usher in what we know is to be among us.

I. Am. Yours. 
Health is in me.
Health is my inheritance.
Father, may You be glorified 
--in me.
--in this.
May I come through with renewed perspective and understanding of You in me. 
Of Health in me.
Let nothing be wasted.
All of You Father. 
I want all of You.
Build Yourself even bigger in me.
Fix my eyes on You.
Let nothing stand in the way of my effectiveness and advancing of Your kingdom.
You are known in me.
Give me energy and renew Health for me to vibrantly give of You in me.
Give me a miracle to usher in the miracles that should be following us as we walk. 
Let this usher in what we know is to be among us. 
Let us not go any longer sitting and waiting for what we know is ours.
It is time to expand.
It is time to stand up.
It is time to walk.
Let nothing stand in our way.
It is time for us to make room for these big things of You that we do not yet constantly experience. 
Let our understanding of what is normal now shift.
Let our sight now shift.
New normal.
Let our faith increase. 
Let our trust increase. 
May we not grow weary.
Spirits lifted. 
We are Yours.
Health will be known in fullness. 
May we not settle for less than whole.



No comments:

Post a Comment