Saturday, July 25, 2015

I Am...His heart beating

It starts as a slow dance.
I have no reason to dance;
Nothing on my heart to express.
Nothing on my heart to pray for.
No reason to dance;
Other than I simply want to.
I simply tell Him I want to;
To meet me there.
As hands sweep from high to low;
Left to right;
Colors fly around the room;
Animated steamers.
I put them there.
I brought them.
My imagination;
My authority.
He watches.
Captivated by my joy in Him.
I don't know what it means.
It doesn't so much matter.
I simply crave Him.
My hunger drew me.
I ate of the feast always before me.

That familiar song comes on. 
That one I'm not so sure I fully agree with;
But the one my spirit just can't seem get enough of.
Still dancing.
He looks me directly in the eye.
His feet fall in step with mine.
Left foot.
Bump. Bump.
Right foot.
Bump. Bump.
Left foot. 
Bump. Bump.
Right foot.
Bump. Bump.
Again.
Bump. Bump.
Bump. Bump.
Continuing.
Bump. Bump.
Bump. Bump.
Eyes never disengaged.
Bump. Bump.
Bump. Bump.

He begins to give different sight to the familiar words.
"My heart beating.
My soul breathing.
I found My life;
When I laid it down.
Upward falling.
Spirit soaring.
I touched the sky;
When My knees hit the ground."
What we so often sang over Him He began to sing over us.
"My heart beating."
[you, son, are My heart beating]
"My soul breathing."
[you, son, are My soul breathing]
"I found My life when I laid it down."
[i found My life being made more full and complete in you, my son, when I laid    My life down on the cross in Jesus]
"Upward falling. Spirit soaring. I touched the sky when My knees hit the ground."
[i was made free in you, my son, when I came to the earth through My Son Jesus.]

Proud Daddy.
Eyes still fully engaged.
Tears streaming down His face.
Grinning from ear to ear.
Feet still fully in step with the dance.
Fully in step with the dancer.
KEEP GOING!!
Bump. Bump.
YESSS! KEEP! GOING!
Bump. Bump.
He keeps singing.
Bump. 
My heart beating.
Bump.
My soul breathing.
Bump.
My heart beating.
Bump.
My soul breathing.
Bump.

We are His heart beating...



No comments:

Post a Comment