Thursday, June 29, 2017

I AM brave

You may read this and think this isn't a big deal. ...but it is. Trust me. This is no small victory.

I have dealt with deep fear in various areas of my life, for as long as I can remember. There are too many examples to even begin to tell you. Fears that make living inconvenient and even annoying. Fears that make me so anxious and tense that I ugly cry, get a migraine, and it just negatively affects my relationships.

This year I've faced two of those fears.
I drove on the highway.
I rode roller coasters.

The first I have faced to the point of not being anxious at all anymore. I don't even think about it...I just do it.
The second needs more practice. And some might say is not a valid fear that needs overcome. But for me it was. And in several conversations with the Father I hear Him tell me how proud He is of me.

There's freedom on the other side of fear. There's life on the other side. We walk through fear. With Him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment