Friday, January 4, 2013

I AM...Excited!

Dear 2013,

You came so quick.
I wasn't even thinking about you. 
I wasn't planning my vision for you.

My eyes were fixed on my Father.
And He led me into preparation for you and I didn't even have any idea that was happening.
But I see it now.

He spoke to me about the appropriate vision, changes, attitude and etc.
I am READY.
I am EXCITED.
I am CONFIDENT.
with direction and purpose and intention and effectiveness and power and authority.
I am where I need to be.

  •  Fix your eyes on your Father, your Husband.
  •  Walk with confidence and awareness into each environment knowing your power, influence, and authority.
  • See beyond the natural.
  • You are not in a season of waiting.  WALK.  Your steps will be ordered.
  • I need YOU to be YOU.
  • Excitement!
  • Resourced from Heaven.

2013, in one word, I am EXCITED.  


Love,

Ash



.





No comments:

Post a Comment