Monday, November 26, 2012

I AM full

If you haven't listened to Bethany Dillon, you're missing out.  I keep coming back to her in various seasons of life.  I can't say that about many music artists.

"Heaven's battle-cry, RISE!
See the Son light what was hidden.
Heaven's heartbeat, see it moving, it's moving.
What was a whisper, is now...a voice calling out." 
(A Voice Calling Out)

"I want to be beautiful, make you stand in awe.
Look inside my heart, and be amazed.
I want to hear you say, who I am is quite enough.
Just want to be...beautiful.
You make me worthy of love and beautiful...
You make me beautiful."
(Beautiful)

"I pour over pages, desperate to find out why,
The cripple at your table has what I'm longing to find.
Teach me how to hum it, because I don't know the words yet.
Help me see the light, I'm reaching through the fight.
Yahweh, show me the Kingdom.
Arms open wide, death swallowed up by life.
Yahweh, show me the Kingdom."
(The Kingdom)






No comments:

Post a Comment